Friday, September 16, 2016

Listening 7



TEST 7

Questions 1-7  
Listen to a conversation between two employees at Harper Company and complete the conversation.

Employee 1: None of my programs have online access.
Employee 2:  What about 1)_______    _________?
Employee 1: The browser opens, but I can’t access any websites. Most importantly, I can’t use the e-mail client.
Employee 2:  That’s a big problem.
Employee 1: I know, I think I have a 2)  _______.
Employee 2:  Are you sure? The company’s new antivirus 3) ______ is pretty powerful.
Employee 1: I know, and which has got a 4)  _______.
Employee 2: Oh, the firewall. How high are your settings?
Employee 1: 5) as    _________    as  6)  _________.
Employee 2: 7) ________   your problem. You need to lower the level if you want your programs to work.


Questions 8-10           Mark the following statements as true (T) or false (F).

1.      The antivirus software is causing the employee’s problems.  ______
2.      The browser can’t access any online information.                  ______
3.      The employee’s firewall settings are too strict.                       ______


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ford

Ford