Monday, August 29, 2016

Listening 1



TEST 1

Questions 1-6                         Listen and complete the conversation

IT professional: Hi. Can I help you find something?
Customer: Oh, please. I need a 1)……….
IT professional: Well, there are a few types. What kind of 2)……do you have?
Customer: I don’t have one yet. But it is for the computers in my home.
IT professional : Do you want a LAN or a WAN? Some routers don’t 3)………both types.
Customer: What is the difference?
IT professional: A WAN connects computers wirelessly. A LAN 4)……….5)……….with CAT5 cables.
Customer: My computers are 6) ………….I need a WAN.



Questions 7-10
Listen to a IT professional talking with a customer about setting up a network.  Choose the correct answers. /2 points - each/

1. What does the woman want to buy?
a. a LAN         b. a WAN        c. a router        c. a CAT5 cable
2. Why does the woman choose a wireless network?
a. She doesn’t have CAT5 cables
b. Her computers are not close to each other.
c. She doesn’t like her present network.
d. Her router doesn’t support a LAN.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ford

Ford