Saturday, October 22, 2016

Speaking topics 1;2



 Speaking topic №1.

Can you tell me you name, please?
What nationality are you?
What part of your country are you from?
Tell me about your region.

Now lets talk about computers and the internet.

How often do you use a computer? What for?
Do you lke using the internet? Why/Why not?
How didyou learn to use a computer?
Do you think it is important to know how to use a computer? Why/why not?

Answers:

1.Only about twice a week.
2.All the time.
3.Not much compared with some people.
4.That’s always for using email. I hardly ever use it for websites and stuff.
5.....for things like writing work reports, or checking my mail.
6......because I haven’t got one myself. I have to use the ones at college.

Topic.

Describe a typical day at work, school or college.
You should say:
                        What you do
                        When you do it
                        How long you have had this routine.
Explain what you would like to change in your work or study routine.

Answers:

1.Well, my busiest time is usually in the mornings, because that’s when I ......
2.If I could change my schedule, I think I’dlike to have more time for ......
3.I suppose my routine’s been pretty much the same for the last.....
4.I’d better start by telling you that I’m currently .......

 
Speaking topic №2.

Can you tell me your name?
What do you do?
Why did you choose this job/this subject?
What job would you lke to do in the future?Why?
What skills do you need for that job?

Let’s talk about free time now.

What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
Do you think you get enough free time? Why/Why not?
How important is it to use your free time usefully?

Answers:

1.because I always seem to have some work I still need to do.
2.like visiting friends for a chat, or going to see a movie, for instance.
3.I think we need to really make it count.
Otherwise we just waste it- watching TV and stuff.

Topic.

 Describe a part of the world you would like to visit.
You should say:
                        Where it is
                        How and what you know about it
                        What you would like to do there
Explain why you would like to visit this part of the world.

Answers:

1.I first heard about it when.....
2.I’m not sure where it is exactly, but I think it’s .....
3.The region I’d really love to get the chance to visit is ....
4.I don’t know that much about it, but it’s supposed to have .....
5.I suppose the main reason I’d like to go there is ......
6.If manage to go there, I’d really like to explore ..... and perhaps I could ......

(Дугаарыг сугалж ярихад балдэх)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ford

Ford